Throughout the year 2019 , Air France will offers its customers culinary delights worthy of the finest restaurants on board its long-haul flights.
In 2019, Air France is entrusting its La PremiÃ¨re and Business menus to 7 Michelin-starred chefs on departure from Paris.
La PremiÃ¨re cabin
- January to March – Michel Roth
- April to June – JoÃ«l Robuchon1
- July to September – Régis Marcon
- October to December – Emmanuel Renaut
- January to March – Anne-Sophie Pic
- April to June – Arnaud Lallement
- July to September – Guy Martin
- October to December – Michel Roth
In collaboration with Servair, they help design the menus, choose the products and create the recipes that make up the Air France menus offered to customers.
A la Carte dishes and menus for all
In addition to the dishes created by the chefs, on departure from Paris and on all long-haul flights, Air France offers a free selection of Ã€ la Carte dishes2 in the La PremiÃ¨re and Business cabins — â€œThai cuisine”, â€œChinese tradition”, â€œFlavours of India”, â€œFlavours of Japan”, â€œKorean delights” and â€œSeafood basket”.
With Ã€ la Carte Menus, in Premium Economy and Economy, as an alternative to the standard menu offered on board, customers can also enjoy a selection of trendy new gourmet delights.
(1) Air France honours the memory of JoÃ«l Robuchon, a visionary and virtuoso chef, and will continue to offer his dishes.
(2) Also available in Business cabin on board medium-haul flights to/from Algiers, Amman, Athens, Bucharest, Casablanca, Yerevan, Kiev, Marrakech, Moscow, Oran, Rabat, Stockholm, Sofia, St Petersburg, Tel Aviv, Tunis, Warsaw