On Tuesday 27th November the ACI Airport Exchange 2018 aviation conference gets underway at Norway Convention Center in Lillestrøm with more than 900 participants, 120 speakers and 50 exhibitors from Europe and Asia-Pacific. Avinor Oslo Airport is hosting the conference that concludes on Thursday 29th November.
ACI Europe & ACI Asia-Pacific (two regions of Airports Council International) have organised Airport Exchange since 2006, and the meeting has become established as the leading conference for the aviation industry, and is a focal point where industry expertise, innovation and ideas are shared, and where business ties are formed.
– For Avinor this is a unique opportunity to show the international aviation community how we work on innovation and sustainable solutions. It is not least a showcase for Norway and Oslo as a destination, and we’re looking forward to presenting our capital, Avinor and Oslo Airport at the conference, says CEO Dag Falk-Petersen.
Focus on green solutions
The participants will be welcomed on Tuesday the 27th of November at a reception in the conference area at the convention centre in Lillestrøm. For the next two days the conference will proceed at Norway Convention Centre with a number of speakers and exhibitors.
Avinor will focus on the environment and innovative solutions in both topics, presentations and design. On the stand Avinor will present the electric aircraft, the Remote Towers technology, sustainable solutions at our airports, airport operations in an arctic climate and energy solutions on the ground.
Showcase for Norwegian aviation
The three-day event will be concluded with tours at Oslo Airport with topics ranging from winter operations, terminal operations, environmental related topics and a digital tour.
Register for a tour HERE
Olivier Jankovec, Director General of ACI Europe commented:
– As we become more aware of the challenges of building more sustainable businesses that contribute and deliver to society, ACI Airport Exchange provides airport people with the opportunity to gain insights from one of the world’s most visionary and innovative airport groups. We are delighted to have partnered with Avinor for this event and look forward to learning more about their vision of the future.”
Programme for the conference:
26th of November:
- Pre-conference workshop on the Drones & their implications at airports
27th of November:
- Registration + rigging of conference and exhibition
- Reception in Lillestrøm
28th of November:
- Conference at Norway Convention Center in Lillestrøm
- Gala dinner at Oslo City Hall
29th of November:
- Conference at Norway Convention Center
Airport Tours at Oslo Airport on different topics