LOT increases frequencies of flights to China to 7 times a week. From the end of October the Polish flag carrier will fly from Warsaw to Beijing-Daxing International Airport (PKX) four times a week, while maintaining the current service of three weekly flights from Warsaw to Beijing Capital Airport (PEK). The connections to the Chinese capital will be operated by modern wide-body aircraft B787-8 and B787-9
The flights between Warsaw Chopin Airport and the biggest and most modern airport in China – Beijing-Daxing will be operated from 28 October four times a week according to the following timetable:
- LO89 WAW-PKX 22.40-14.20+1 on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- LO90 PKX-WAW 16.00-18.45 on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
LOT will also operate the current frequency of three flights per week to Beijing Capital Airport (PEK) according to the timetable:
- LO91 WAW-PEK 16.30-06.35 +1 on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
- LO92 PEK-WAW 08.45-12.20 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
The timetable of flights to Beijing-Daxing Airport has been adjusted to ensure convenient transfers via Warsaw Chopin Airport starting from 1 hour from numerous European cities including Sweden, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Berlin, London, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Bucharest or Vilnius.
The flight to Beijing-Daxing from Warsaw will last 8 hours and 40 minutes.
The new connection will be operated exclusively with the world’s state-of-the-art wide-body aircraft — Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
Each plane offers its passengers three travel classes:
- LOT Business Class with lie-flat seats and premium restaurant cuisine;
- LOT Premium Economy Class with larger, individual space and footrests, comfortable thigh support, cocktail tables and extensive menu
- LOT Economy Class with modern seats and individual on-board entertainment screens as well as USB ports, and also fresh and varied meals served during the flight.
Products featuring regional elements will be also available on board, such as the Chinese-style menu.
Read more news about LOT Polish Airlines HERE