LuckyTrip enables travellers to find a unique trip tailored to their needs with just one tap, applying filters to fit their preferences such as a relaxing beach holiday or an active city break, and letting the app provide the ideal flights, destination, hotel and even activity. If the traveller is looking for inspiration, they can simply select their budget and tap â€˜Lucky’ to see one of hundreds of trips across Europe.
easyJet’s industry-leading mobile app has been downloaded more than 25 million times, and the airline is confident that the addition of LuckyTrip, awarded â€˜best app of the year’ by Apple, will help make the digital holiday booking experience easier than ever before for our customers.
LuckyTrip is one of a number of portfolio companies from corporate backed accelerator and incubator, Founders Factory run by Brent Hoberman and Henry Lane-Fox. easyJet launched its partnership with Founders Factory in order to stay at the forfront of travel-tech and to support disruptive startups such as LuckyTrip catapult growth across Europe and beyond.
James Millett, Director of Digital, Marketing and Brand at easyJet, said:
– easyJet is really excited to have launched LuckyTrip on our iOS mobile app, providing a brand new and innovative experience for our customers to book their perfect trips.
– LuckyTrip is one of the fantastic companies Founders Factory and easyJet are supporting as it addresses strategic opportunities within the travel industry, helping to keep easyJet at the forefront of travel tech.”
Tiff Burns, CEO at LuckyTrip, said:
– We started LuckyTrip in the kitchen of our flat in Hackney just a couple of years ago – we’re now the fastest growing travel inspiration app in Europe. Our mission is to inspire people to see the worlds hidden gems in the tap of a button.
– The more unique the better – think pink beaches, haunted forests, secret lagoons, that’s what LuckyTrip is all about. Partnering with easyJet is a big milestone for us and we’re excited to bring the LuckyTrip experience to millions of new customers.”
George Northcott, Co-founder, Founders Factory, said:
– Founders Factory is thrilled that easyJet and LuckyTrip have formed this partnership. LuckyTrip is leading the industry with its mobile-first design and highly engaging content. We are excited to see this be made readily accessible to easyJet’s user base of 25m customers.”