Ryanair today (29 Nov) announced record website visits and bookings during its ‘Black Friday’ week-long sale, which offered customers 7 consecutive days of fantastic offers on the Ryanair.com website.
Tuesday, 21st November saw the biggest ever day of bookings – beating the previous record of 9th January this year – with over 5 million visits to the Ryanair.com website. Some of the most popular destinations for customers included city breaks to Madrid, Milan and Porto and last-minute sun holidays to Alicante and Malaga.
Ryanair customers can enjoy more low fares, an even better customer experience and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- a personalised Ryanair.com website
- a new Ryanair Rooms website
- Ryanair Tickets (concerts and theatre)
- Apple Pay integration
- long haul Air Europa flights on sale on Ryanair.com
- a new partnership with the Erasmus Student Network.
Ryanair celebrated its record bookings by launching a December sale, offering last-minute getaways at prices starting from just €9.99 for travel in December, with more than 100,000 seats on over 550 routes, available for booking until midnight Wednesday (29 Nov).
Ryanair’s Kenny Jacobs said:
– We are pleased to announce record visits and bookings during our week-long ‘Black Friday’ sale. Last Tuesday was our busiest ever day for bookings, with over 5 million visits to the Ryanair.com website, reflecting the continued demand for our low fares and even greater choice of destinations on offer.
– It’s not too late to book a last-minute winter break and to celebrate our record bookings, we are releasing 100,000 seats for sale from just €9.99 for travel in December, which are available for booking until midnight Wednesday (29 Nov). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”